Walk in interview for Conference Concierge. Currently we are looking for Conference Concierge for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Act as a personal service ambassador /liaison, on behalf of Conference Services, between the Meeting Planner and the various hotel operating departments.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Build rapport with the Meeting Planner in order to identify their needs and expectations, maintain a constant presence on the meeting floor, and anticipate/respond to any requests.
• Ensure a smooth and seamless meeting planner/guest experience, by communicating with all departments within the hotel.
• Review all appropriate documents (Group Resume, BEOs, etc) to familiarize with the event/conference details, in advance of meeting with customer on the floor.
• Check in with Meeting Planner prior to start of function to ensure everything is initially set up to customer’s satisfaction.
• Check in multiple times throughout the day to assist with changes/updates.
• Assist with any updates/changes quickly and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction with action taken.
• Be actively visible on the floor, and always accessible to the customer.
• Use daily checklist to ensure accuracy of all events, and adherence to Fairmont standards and BEO details. Every function room in use should be checked in advance of client arrival.
• Partner with Banquet operations at beginning of shift, throughout shift, and at end of shift; to ensure consistent information sharing.
• Update Conference Services Managers throughout day on group status, any actions taken, and any necessary follow up needed.
• Manage function room keys for Meeting Planner. Ensure function rooms are properly keyed and manage inventory of keys with Meeting Planner.
• Inspect VIP rooms, guest rooms, and/or hospitality suites.
• Assist with acquiring visas for events.
• Additional responsibilities, as outlined by Leaders.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous experience within luxury market, in similar role, required.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
• College degree in a related discipline preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
• Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, and superior problem solving abilities.
• Highly responsible, reliable and ethical. A reputation for honesty and integrity.
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work in fast moving environment.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
• Ability to work days, nights and weekend; when necessary.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.