Walk in interview for Content Executive. Currently we are looking for Content Executive for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Create concise, interesting and innovative content pieces that support key corporate marketing campaigns and department initiatives for internal and external audiences
• Research and scope interview questions for internal and external subject-matter experts and help develop briefing notes/key messages as required
• Develop brand-specific copy strategy. Assess long-term content needs and recommend ways to integrate and streamline copy across multiple platforms
• Adapt and repurpose content across all channels to drive audience engagement
• Help generate content as needed for new business pursuits and client engagements including property marketing materials where appropriate
• Work with heads of department to draft industry awards entries
• Work with internal teams to ensure web content is up to date and tone of voice consistent
• Track trends of contents published by competitors
• Support the delivery of ad hoc internal marketing communications and media relations projects and other admin activities as required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications or related field preferred
• At least 3 years professional experience ideally in a B2B corporate environment
• Background in real estate an advantage, but not essential
• Knowledge of social media, digital and mobile content platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent grasp of English language
• Confident, enthusiastic and personable.
• Can do attitude ability to go the extra mile to get the job done
• Attention to detail and well organised
• Able to work to impeccable standards and work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines and expectations
• Ability to work to a brief
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
• Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.