Walk in interview for Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Coordinator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Ensures appointment logistics and preparation requirements, follow up and recordkeeping
– Ensures supporting documentation is updated, distributed and ready for each appointment
– Drafts letters, correspondence and other required documents
– Works closely with the directors and team members
– Assists with data collection from other departments for reporting and other purposes
– Writes meeting minutes and ensures follow up on action plans
– Prepares expense reports and claims, maintain updates CRM system
– Assists with travel plans, itineraries and agendas, ensuring documents and logistics are prepared in advance.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
– Relevant degree/diploma
– Fluent in English is a must
– 2 years in a similar role
– Strong planning and organizational skills
– Detail oriented with high attention to quality
– Strong communication skills
– Strong computer skills
– Diplomatic and discreet.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.