Walk in interview for Cost Analyst. Currently we are looking for Cost Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Identify costs, transfer pricing and produce reports to support in suggesting ways to reduce costs.
• Draft and regularly update policies, process and procedures on costing. Ensure these are aligned to best practice and is done in a timely /accurate manner.
• Recommend and track implementation of process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function and follow up on various improvement measures.
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis, business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models,
• Prepare reports that evaluate financial risks, ROI and prepare business case to come up with a more profitable alternative for in-house vis-à-vis outsource materials.
• Lead key regulatory initiatives/ strategic projects
• Proactively prepare weekly reports highlighting trends in Catering industry and associated industries such as hospitality, aviation.
• Analyze and define impact of decisions and make recommendations relating operational decisions with financial impact such as buy/hire, outsource/in-house.
• Compute KPI’s from operating budgets and actuals and support with analytics.
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
• Carry out system analysis and design of data capture and database for adhoc reporting as buy/hire, outsource/in-house
• Prepare and draw inferences on procurement analysis including buyer and supplier analysis, contract terms etc.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Qualified Cost Accountant
• Minimum 6 years in the area of Finance.
• Working experience in ERP is required.
• Exposure to process improvement initiatives-preferred
• Working experience in Leisure & Hospitality industry preferred
• Excellent excel & analytical skills
• Ability to manage, delegate, motivate and monitor team activity
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
• Intellectual with a strong commercial acumen
• Drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
• Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.