Walk in interview for Cost Control Manager. Currently we are looking for Cost Control Manager for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage the cost and budget team
– Preparing, compiling, presenting to the client and reviewing estimates
– Assisting in establishing the contract price budget
– Submitting monthly cost reports
– Provide all necessary information requested to manage the project in relation to the cost and estimate
– Establish rules and methodology according with the client requirement on cost reporting and forecasting
– Establish rules and methodology according with the client requirement
– Finalize estimates into the contract price budget
– Review and endorse expenditures in accordance with established budgets.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– 1 to 5 years experience in any Pre casting firm or in any Concrete Construction Ready Mix Factory or any Manufacturing industry preferred.
– Project Planning using Primavera Project Planner
– Degree qualified.
– Experience level in costing for production, erection, transport and logistics.
– Experience level in costing for precast materials
– Expert in establishing project budgets from scratch including breakdown of BOQ items prices & incorporate the budget into the cost management system.
– Experience in conducting periodic analysis to monitor the actual spending versus planned expenses.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.