Walk in interview for Crew Training Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Crew Training Coordinator for our company. Location Sharjah. Crew Training Coordinator in E Dubai jobs
• Coordinate with HR, Flight Ops and/or In-Flight Services and Safety Departments in preparing the Induction Week Schedule of new crew members (i.e. HR Induction, Admin Talk, SMS Brief, etc.)
• Book training facilities, materials, and transport requirements to ensure the courses are carried out as required
• Maintain a robust system of records in EFOS and AIMS of all legal documents required by crew members.
• Organize, update, control and monitor all crew training records in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor the training forms in EFOS corresponding to the courses that have been completed for the crew and by the trainers (both internal and external trainers) and follow up its completion or submission as required.
• Ensure that changes or deviations from the normal published crew training patterns are advised to parties concerned, i.e., crew members, crew control, trainers. To get acknowledgements and confirmations for actions carried out.
Education & Experience:
• Broad knowledge and experience in: Airline operations
• Demonstrated ability to: Learn and adapt to new work procedures and systems
• Experience in: EFOS and AIMS.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.