Walk in interview for Duty Manager
• You’ll be responsible to effectively manage operational fire-fighting teams in both the Domestic and Aviation Environments, to provide high levels of service whilst operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• You’ll actively support the aviation and domestic response manager in consistently delivering the team’s objectives.
• You’ll be responsible for managing effective firefighting and rescue services for all emergency situations
Education & Experience:
• You’ll hold a qualification in a discipline related to fire safety, emergency, incident, crisis management or airside safety
• You’ll hold a minimum ICAO Level 5 or Global English equivalent level 7
• You’ll hold a valid UAE/GCC driving license
• You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience within a fire service role in which you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience as a Station Officer or Watch Manager
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview for Duty Manager. Currently we are looking for Duty Manager for our company. Location Dubai.
Duty Manager in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.