Walk in interview for E-Commerce Manager. Currently we are looking for E-Commerce Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure accuracy of the content featured on the property’s as well as third party websites where the hotel distributes inventory.
• Establish relationships with corporate and regional offices.
• Assist in reaching the targeted website sales and distribution goals.
• Maintain and develop hotel website as a source of bookings/revenue.
• Ensuring the feed of information to the main web influencer and managing the communication with the blogosphere.
• Contribute to the hotel content for the brand website as required and according to the given deadlines and policies.
• They recruit and select potential talent according to the Company’s current and future hotel, regional and worldwide needs including conducting interviews for positions in their department and their region.
• Ensure website content is always up to date in all languages available, updated according to the CMS corporate guidelines.
• Liaise with the corporate office for any website enhancements.
• Review and maintain rate and room type descriptions in OWS (e.g. translations, images, etc.) in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
• Establish, develop and maintain a keyword matrix for the hotel and consider when designing website content.
• Ensure all content (pictures and text) is according to corporate standards.
• Create and implement promotional content for special offers and packages, in coordination with the hotel’s Marketing and Revenue Managers.
• Flexibility to assist corporate office on website related tasks.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum of high school, A-level exam and a Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma).
• Content Management System
• A minimum of 1 year experience in Web & electronic Distribution.
• A proven track record of increasing traffic of a hotel website.
• Experience with web reports.
• Ability to analyze data, make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these.
• Knowledge of industry-specify terminology such as PPC, SEO, SEM etc.
• Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to think outside of the box.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.