Walk in interview for electrician
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform general electrical maintenance.
• Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
• Experience working as an electrician.
• High school diploma.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Electrician degree from a technical college.
• Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
• Experience in renewable energy field.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.