Walk in interview for ERP Consultant. Currently we are looking for ERP Consultant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Analyze business procedures and determine the appropriate modifications to be applied to the system
• Help in the development of specifications and configure the system.
• Communicates regularly with the project manager on the status of the work in progress
• Respond to customer calls and provides immediate assistance for urgent requests
• Communicate with the technical support team, make a requisition, and ensure the necessary follow-up
• Provide training to users during the implementation phase
• Participate in sales activities by configuring the demonstration environments
• Make clients presentations
• Acquire knowledge of the market through communication with potential and current customers
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• University degree in information systems, computer science, or a relevant discipline
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of business procedures
• Previous experience in ERP implementation
• Knowledge of Open ERP is a plus
• Excellent mastery of English
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.