Walk in interview for Executive Assistant. Currently we are looking for Executive Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Supports project management and maintains impeccable archive of all relevant documentation
– Prepares presentations and reports and ensures brand standards are used correctly on all correspondence
– Ensures appointment logistics and preparation requirements, follow up and recordkeeping
– Ensures supporting documentation is updated, distributed and ready for each appointment
– Drafts letters, work with IP team, correspondence and other required documents
-Writes meeting minutes, ensures follow up on action plans, and prepares expense reports and claims
– Assists with travel plans, itineraries and agendas, ensuring documents and logistics are prepared in advance
– Efficiently responds to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
4+ years in a similar role as well as
– A Bachelor’s Degree
– Fluent in English is a must and Arabic beneficial
– Strong planning and organizational skills
– Detail oriented with high attention to quality
– Strong communication skills
– Strong computer skills
– Diplomatic and discreet.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.