Walk in interview for Executive Assistant. Currently we are looking for Executive Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
• Manage the entire calendar and handle incoming and outgoing communications with internal and
• Screen, prepare and organize incoming and outgoing documentation relating to the team the
• Provide preliminary summaries of incoming material to the team, by reviewing and making basic
analysis of the documents and their contents.
• Organize business itineraries, travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions as and
• Consistently follow-up on matters initiated or related to the team in order to ensure they are completed
• Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors; determine priority matters for necessary endorsement
to Department Head and other management colleagues in the department.
• Ensure policies and procedures are closely followed and standards of quality pertaining to the office
administration are constantly monitored and adhered to.
• Timely preparation of the necessary material (minutes, agendas, presentations or reports) for
• Regular circulation of calendars, monthly evaluations and newsletters among other material, within the
• Continuous management of documentation on the ECM system as per the electronic filing codes and
• Manage the team daily huddles including themes and weekly activities, when applicable.
• Implement an effective tracking methodology to follow up on correspondences and actions of tasks and
projects, bringing tasks which require further action to the attention of the concerned team members.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Outstanding business command of the English language
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate across various levels in the organization.
• Ability to multitask and manage deadlines.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office package 2003/ 2007.
• Excellent follow up, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with colleagues across various levels in the organization.
• A keen eye for detail.
• A strong computer typist; 45 words per minute (wpm) and above, with 90 /s accuracy or higher.
• Confident and assertive, yet friendly.
• Outstanding organizational and administrative.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.