Walk in interview for Executive assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Answers phones, sets up appointments and maintains calendar accurately
• Prepares correspondence
• Takes dictations quickly and accurately
• Creates and maintains filing systems and databases
• Organizes travel arrangements when necessary
• Manages, procures, and maintains office supplies
• Prepares and submits expense reports
• Plans any events, meetings, or luncheons
• Maintains office facilities
• Works closely with executives on projects
• Completes all projects and special assignments by establishing objectives and priorities, maintaining cooperation, monitoring progress, and bringing to completion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience worked as an assistant or executive assistant
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Highly detail-oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.