Walk in interview for Executive Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Transcribe, format, input, type, edit and copy a wide array of text, data and graphics
• Read, research and route correspondence; write letters and emails; reach out to contacts via telephone
• Plan and track the CEO’s schedule
• Represent the CEO at some meetings, even speaking on her behalf at times
• Welcome visitors and guests with pleasant greetings, whether in person or on the telephone
• Lead several marketing projects and prepare reports
• Delegate work to clerical staff as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field such as finance or marketing.
• At least five years of prior executive assistant or executive support experience
• Keen grasp of marketing concepts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must also be proficient in social media and Adobe Acrobat
• Bilingualism a huge plus but not required
• Accurate self-starter, friendly personality
• Ability to be accessible outside of regular business hours.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.