Walk in interview for Executive Assistant. Currently we are looking for Executive Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Communicates directly and on behalf of the President/CEO with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed. (See Board Support.)
• Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
• Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
• Supports President/CEO in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
• Assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
• Position reports to the President/CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
• Works directly with the Board Executive and Finance Committees.
• Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e., population, social sciences, public health).
Skills & Abilities :
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
• Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
• Ability to learn new software such as Doodle polls and Director’s Desk board portal.
• Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
• Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
• Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.