Walk in interview for Facilities Manager. Currently we are looking for Facilities Manager for our company. Location Dubai.
• Direct interfacing with government and regulatory authorities. Ensure regulatory compliance of all aspects of the facility including systems and common or shared services. Arrange all inspections with regulatory authorities. Ensure certification of water quality to F&B units as required by statute.
• Liaise with property management delivery teams for unit closure. Including isolations, arranging hoardings, coordinating with marketing for graphics, final inspection and hand back to the landlord
• Provision of reports and other documentation (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc) directly and from service providers as required.
• Support and coordinate with Events, Marketing and Hospitality to support the requirements for events and other promotions. Provide support for advertising media such as high-level access including arranging man lift and operators.
Education & Experience:
• Proven ability to manage performance driven FM contracts and specialist service providers
• Understands the needs of ensuring all systems operate fully to serve the customer experience
• Able to coordinate and negotiate with regulatory bodies
• Experienced in sustainability in FM
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Facilities Manager in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.