Walk in interview for Finance Controller
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Reviewing day to day processing of Accounts Payable & Receivable transactions.
• Preparation of Finalization of Balance Sheets.
• Monthly closing books of accounts
• Preparation & presentation of monthly MIS & Variance Analysis.
• Preparation & review of Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Dealing with Customers, Vendors & profitability analysis.
• Preparation of Tax Plans & ensuring timely assessment & filing of returns,
• Facilitating Smooth Completion of Internal & Statutory Audits.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• C.A/ Master of Business Administration Finance/ICWA
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in Finance & Accounts.
• Should be able to work and lead the team.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge in Arabic and English
• Should have good working knowledge of internet and email.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.