Walk in interview for Fleet Operations Manager. Currently we are looking for Fleet Operations Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Preparing reports for daily operation in stations
• Managing reservation planning in stations
• Ensuring service quality for vehicles
• Enhancing customer excellence score in branches
• Training and developing staff to achieve branches target and incremental sales
• Ensuring branch has CI standards in an excellent way
• Preparing performance KPIs for all stations
• Ensuring all HR administration work related to direct employees reporting to him
• Updating and preparing annual budgets
• Preparing company action plans
• Responsible for growth of both fleet and branches
• Reviewing payments and overdue
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• At least 10 years experience managing large fleet operations &/or Drivers
• Experienced in operations cost control
• Familiar with computerized dispatching systems
• Experience in planning /scheduling
• Familiar with budget developing
And who also possesses the below skills:
• An assertive personality, work under pressure, team leader, dynamic, high communication skills
• Very good command of English
• Excellent computer skills
• Preference for those with FMCG, Hospitality, Oil & Gas or limousine background.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.