Walk in interview for Front Office Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Front Office Coordinator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Greet patients and visitors in a warm, friendly manner
• Schedule and confirm procedures at the facility
• Collect co-pays, deductibles and follow-up on existing balances
• Prepare charts for the next day
• Call patients to confirm their scheduled appointments and provide directions to the facility
• Create new patient packets and charts
• File and organize patient chart
• Maintain provider credentialing files.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• High school diploma, Associate s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 years of medical office experience, preferably in an outpatient setting
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• EHR experience
• Have a friendly and welcoming.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.