Walk in interview for HR Assistant. Currently we are looking for HR Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
• Coordinate HR projects and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 3+ Years experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Management& or related field
• PC literacy in MS Office, in particular
• Basic knowledge of labour law
• Excellent organizational skill
• Strong communications skill.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.