Walk in interview for HR Associate
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains database of employee records as well as all active and inactive applications.
• Conducts initial screening interviews and contacts references to verify background.
• Conducts all new-hire orientations.
• Assists with the development of new-hire training material.
• Works directly with our third-party vendor to assist out-of-state employees with relocation.
• Coordinates flight, car and hotel arrangements for candidate interviews.
• Contributes to ongoing recruiting efforts as needed.
• Conduct employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3 years experience in corporate HR, preferably with a large manufacturer
• Working knowledge of Oracle
• Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Available for occasional travel to remote sites.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.