Walk in interview for HR Specialist. Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
• Administer health and life insurance programs
• Implement training and development plans
• Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
• Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
• Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
• Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
• Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
• Monitor budgets by department
• Process employees queries and respond in a timely manner.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration
• 4-5 years of experience in human resources.
• Industrial background is a MUST.
• Excellent computer skills
• Fluency in English is a MUST.
• Recruitment “sourcing experience”
• Near residential area.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.