Walk in interview for Installation Supervisor. Currently we are looking for Installation Supervisor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
* Supports the planning and scheduling of installation, testing and all other field activities.
* Is a key interface with customer, their engineers and subcontractors
* Provides technical support and supervision for all field activities (work done by subcontractors).
* Manages all aspects of safety on site, and is the Site Safety Representative for the project (if no separate HR Manager has been identified).
* Ensures that all employees (including the sub-contractor’s) comply with the Health and Safety requirements as detailed in the reference documents in the Project Management Plan, as well as all other applicable safety policies/work instructions.
* Prepares regular status and the progress reports and meeting minutes for the Site Manager, Project Systems Engineer.
* Ensures all site installation drawings, documents, and SW releases are kept current to relevant revisions.
* Ensures that “as-built” information is recorded as the work progresses and is submitted to project Engineering or PM for updating of documentation.
* Co-ordinates the activities of technical specialists of T&C who are on site to perform integration testing, trouble shooting and commissioning testing.
* Supports site testing during the integration and commissioning periods.
* Supports training of customer testing, operations and maintenance staff with respect to the related control system.
* Prepares /problem/action reports and ensures these are processed correctly and communicated to the Site Manager and Project Systems Engineer.
* Administers & maintains site office, including the co-ordination of office suppliers, security, etc.
* Advises Site manager of site staffing level requirements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
* 5 + years Installation activities with large projects
* Working knowledge of the company’s products with respect to installation, testing and operations
* Working knowledge of safety standards and practices required at project site
* Experience in installation and testing of telecommunication control systems
* Experience in task planning, including estimation, performance tracking and reporting
* PC literate and use of word processing, spread sheet and scheduling software packages
* Fluency in English, both written and verbal
* Sc. Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience in Telecommunication or Security Systems is an asset
* Knowledge of company Policies & Procedures.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview for Installation Supervisor. Currently we are looking for Installation Supervisor for our company. location Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.