Walk in interview for Interior Designer. Currently we are looking for Interior Designer for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Undertake design project from concept to completion
– Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
– Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
– Set costs and project fees according to budget
– Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
– Produce “sample” and “mood products”
– Supervise work progress
– Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Interior Designing
– Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
– Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
– Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
– Excellent portfolio of previous works
– Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
– Communication and presentation skills
– Project management skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.