Walk in interview for Internal Audit Manager. Currently we are looking for Internal Audit Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated efforts, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and organization policies
• Assesses compliance with regulations and controls by executing audit steps; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
• Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit findings
• Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
• Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes
• Conduct follows up audits to ensure that the remediation of gaps has been closed
• Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements
• Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
7 years experience in internal auditing and 3 years within a similar managerial level of your total years of experience
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• Solid understanding of risk and control concepts
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
• Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office
• Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
• A bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or International Organization
• Previous experience in similar industry, Internal Audit Certificate.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.