Walk in interview for IT Analyst. Currently we are looking for IT Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Log and monitor support requests.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues within a reasonable timeframe.
• Provide direct 1st/2nd line assistance to Group users, sometimes out of hours due to time zone differences and business requirement.
• Manage end-user expectations in terms of support levels.
• Carry out end-user coaching where needed.
• Be aware of and aim to follow best practices wherever possible.
• Assist in the development, upkeep and application of support procedures.
• Ensure that end-users understand and follow Group IT & Systems policy.
• Perform periodic maintenance of key systems (monitoring event logs, checking status of antivirus, UPS).
• Perform daily/monthly security backups and regularly test integrity.
• Perform regular pro-active systems status monitoring and logging.
• Provisioning (Users, PCs, Communication systems).
• Long term maintenance of relationships, both external and internal.
• Adherence to all Group s policies, processes, procedures, systems, Employee Handbook and relevant legislation quality assurance, resolving queries / discrepancies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience of major networking components, Cisco and Fortigate equipment, VPNs, LAN & WAN protocols.
• Proven working knowledge of using and supporting user accounts on Windows Server 2008/12/16, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange and SQL Server.
• Real-world 2nd line support experience.
• Proven experience running and providing advanced support to popular desktop applications such as Microsoft Office 365.
• Experience provisioning PCs via Imaging Software Experience Supporting Telephone Systems (Mitel)
• Understanding of Oil trading industry.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT related subject.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview for IT Analyst. Currently we are looking for IT Analyst for our company. location Dubai.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.