Walk in interview for IT Desktop Support. Currently we are looking for IT Desktop Support for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Assisting in the maintenance of network servers, printers, IT equipment and systems.
• Handling problems through to resolution.
• Resolving complaints and similar issues and acts to resolve customer support problems in a timely manner.
• Ensuring adequate levels of support coverage including scheduling staff coverage, rotating work schedules, etc.
• Interacting with other support groups to resolve problems, formulate plans and schedules and modify processes.
• Ensuring appropriate data management and security standards and procedures and directs the recovery of data as required.
• Providing desktop and server administrative functions including data backups, file recovery, software installation and upgrades, internet/intranet addressing, communications troubleshooting, server configuration and maintenance, etc.
• Installing tests and troubleshooting a full range of hardware and software, end user tools, etc.
• Ability to perform a wide variety of technical support functions within a high stress and Production deadline setting.
• Full technical responsibility for the OS System testing function of a project.
• Investigates OS System exposed violations and potential breaches in security.
• Ability to plan and implement complex installations and to schedule support activities around administrative functions, hardware and software upgrades, etc.
• Apply effective support remedial and problem resolution measures to deal with problems.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Active Directory administration.
• Experience supporting Win XP, Vista, 7, Office 2007, Office 2010, Exchange, Hosted mail.
• Experience working with windows based networks 2003/2008
• Microsoft based certifications such as MCP, MCTS, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE,MCITP
• BA degree in Computer Sciences would be preferred
• Good written and spoken Arabic and English.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• 1-2 years of experience.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.