Walk in interview for IT Systems Engineer. Currently we are looking for IT Systems Engineer for our company. Location Dubai.
• Design, test, implement and monitor security solutions utilizing existing products in the security engineering portfolio: firewalls, proxy servers, intrusion detection/prevention, data loss prevention, anti-virus, anti-spam, vulnerability scanning, security information etc., or work with vendor partners to implement solutions as per the organization’s change management process and procedures
• Setting up and managing cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure from scratch
• Expert in AD and Windows and UNIX security.
• Plans for and implements operating systems changes or upgrades
• Hardening of OS according to global industry standard
• Manages installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance for all server-based software (Exchange, ISA, IIS, etc.)
• Familiarity with databases and web programming languages and automation.
• Strong working knowledge of storage environments (SAN, NAS)
Education & Experience:
• Advanced degree preferred: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar discipline
• Relevant Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCP etc)
• UNIX and Red Hat Certifications preferred
• Basic understanding of ITIL Principals and/or ITIL Foundation
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
IT Systems Engineer in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.