Walk in interview for IT Technician. Currently we are looking for IT Technician for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware to ensure functionality.
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication ability.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
• In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.