Walk in interview for Legal Assistant. Currently we are looking for Legal Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness.
• Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
• Administratively support and attend trials.
• Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
• Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
• Locate and develop case relevant information.
• Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Maintain contact lists
• Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary.
• Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system.
• Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office.
• Computer literacy
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of case management software.
• Excellent secretarial and organisational skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure.
• Legal Assistant certification or diploma.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.