Walk in interview for Lounge Manager. Currently we are looking for Lounge Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Organize and coordinate with Front Office Management all arrivals and departures of EF guests, VIP s, groups, room assignment, billing and any additional information requested.
• Provide support to all the reception staff in order to ensure smooth, prompt and polite service.
• Participate in the selection of all Reception staff, motivate them to bring about excellent performance and evaluate their performance periodically.
• Ensure that LQA results are above 85%.
• Identify the training needs, assists in the development of a departmental training plan and the implementation of training activities and follows up. At times, conducts training sessions.
• Coordinate with Reservation Department the daily arrivals and solves the reservation discrepancies or any other unusual situations.
• Verify that information on city ledger payments and other hotel pre-payment is complete and accurate and coordinates with Finance Department the obtainment of missing information.
• Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling to next room category, reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR.
• Responsible for the cash inventory allocated to him/her, daily check, declaring shortfalls and separate calculation of tips.
• Maintain regular exchange with Housekeeping Department to ensure the information on the room status in Opera is accurate. Coordinate the room cleaning and maintenance in order to accommodate the guest in the hotel as quickly as possible.
• Keep the reception staff informed on the daily operational activities and challenge and provide all Information relevant to their job duties through meetings, handover and logbook.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in a 5 star international hotel chain
• Strong Butler experience background
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
• Additional languages is a strong advantage
• Experience of supervising team
• Combined background in Food and Beverage and Front Office a distinct advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.