Walk in interview for Marketing Assistant. Currently we are looking for Marketing Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to Marketing Director and team.
• Prepare, and compile reports, proposals, and surveys.
• Submit required reports regularly and per request.
• Coordinate and track tasks of internal team and with other departments as per request of Marketing Director.
• Research requested topics as needed.
• Work on and review presentations branding as needed
• Handle daily monitoring online relating to Giza Systems or its subsidiaries and report on findings
• Handle business cards requests for organization
• Follow-up on the on the issued and pending invoices, expenses, advances and other related minor accounting issues and communicates to Finance team for approval.
• Handle POs from request to delivery follow-up.
• Develop and update databases of department as needed.
• Undertake all the logistics to facilitate the travel, transportation, event bookings of the team.
• Undertake the assigned call handling duties including but not limited to partners, suppliers, vendors, hotels, other entities as per request
• Develop and maintain the filing system for the department
• Prepare stationery request and ensure regular availability of stationery.
• Participate in events as needed.
• Support in coordination of CSR projects and activities.
• Handle and track department inventory to ensure resources are available for organization.
• Liaise between Marketing and other departments or companies as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Good using MS office and suitable typing speed
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Good relationship building and excellent team player.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good command of English and Arabic
• Highly detailed oriented
BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fieldAdministrative Secretarial Certificate is a plus
Good writing and research skills are a plus
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.