Walk in interview for Medical Representative. Currently we are looking for Medical Representative for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Promote the company’s service to the doctors and attract new doctors to sign agreement with the company for home visiting service.
• Regular visits to doctors.
• Provide regular reports about doctors and why some of doctors refused to sign contract with the company.
• Sales representative will focus on inside/outside sales, which typically involves “cold calling” for new doctors while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting doctors in the field with new or existing doctors.
• Implementation of plans for weekly and monthly
• Know all the information on the service and provide a full explanation about it.
• Achieving the monthly plan of targeted no. of successful visit.
• Raising reports with the doctor’s data base.
• Getting feedback and requested information about the market and competitors.
• Cover a remote area to visit once or twice monthly.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Graduated with a Bachelor in Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Medicine, or Pharmacology.
• Ability to work in different areas
• Minimum one year Experience required.
• Very good in English
• Very good in Communication skills
• Ability to learn
• Hard worker.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.