Walk in interview for Medical Representative. Currently we are looking for Medical Representative for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Science/ Pharmacy/ Vet. graduates.
• 0 – 2 years of experience.
• Very good command of English.
• Excellent communication & problem solving skills.
• Excellent selling skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.