Walk in interview for MEP Team Leader. Currently we are looking for MEP Team Leader for our company. Location Dubai. MEP Team Leader in E Dubai jobs
• Conform to all necessary internal and/or external approvals before, during and after maintenance and repair work including Permit to Work and Lockout / Tag-out procedures.
• Ensure all assets and plant rooms and building structure are in good repair and painted to promote the aesthetics of the assets and premises at all times.
• Ensure KPI’s are maintained.
• Prepare and provide daily and monthly management reports and shift handover reports in a timely manner.
• Carry out risk assessments and develop Method Statements to ensure all tasks are carried out safely so as not to harm people, equipment or property in conjunction with the Management and Procurement.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise in house staff, consultants and specialist service contractors providing inspection of works to ensure quality of service delivery. Report all shortfalls.
Education & Experience:
• Technically competent with a clear knowledge and experience of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems
• A high competency in English language skills, excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player.
• Flexibility, excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key issues.
• Able to work under stringent deadlines and a high-pressure environment
• Proven experience in managing maintenance team/s.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview for MEP Team Leader. Currently we are looking for MEP Team Leader for our company. Location Dubai.
MEP Team Leader in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.