Walk in interview for Multi Technician. Currently we are looking for Multi Technician for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
• Perform maintenance of electrical systems
• Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
• Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
• Inspect alarm systems and schedule repairs when needed
• Perform manual repairs when necessary
• Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
• Conduct general upkeep procedures
• Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience in Electrical, Plumbing and AC.
• Proven experience as maintenance technician
• Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
• Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
• Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
• High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional is desired.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.