Walk in interview for Office manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Provide general support to visitors
• Assist in the on boarding process for new hires.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum Qualification High School Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Hands on experience with office machines
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.