Walk in interview for Officer Case Investigator. Currently we are looking for Officer Case Investigator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Review of exception reports covering all types of banking transactions on daily and periodic basis.
• Preparing Suspicious Transaction Reports & ECDD reports.
• Performing all necessary inquiries on customers transactions in Omni Enterprises (AML System).
• Investigating suspicious transactions and other activities.
• Receiving compliance opinion request from Branches.
• Send inquiries to branches.
• Reporting suspicious cases to Head of Compliance through AML unit Head.
• Review of pre-assigned alerts generated from Omni Enterprises (AML System).
Regulatory Compliance :
• Interacting with branches/departments on daily basis, on AML issues to give advice in all aspects of money laundering & regulatory compliance issues.
• Obtain updated knowledge and methods relating the issue of Money Laundering and regulatory
• Analyzing customer data and statement of customer accounts for further action to be taken.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Reporting & Follow-Up :
• Following up of unusual/suspicious cases for further inquiring /investigation.
• Follow-up of outstanding issues with Branches.
• Follow-up with internal customers on proper adherence to compliance issues.
• Follow-up of Suspicious Cases for further investigations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good knowledge of the UAE and international Regulations/Rules.
• Good knowledge of Bank’s products, policies & procedures.
• Good knowledge of compliance function AML.
• Computer Skills use of applications especially Microsoft Office
• 5-10 years experience in banking or financial services sector (especially in Compliance /Operations), of which a minimum of 2 years must have been spent in Compliance area.
• Understands his/her ultimate responsibility at work & delegate to others.
• Experience of working for a variety of different peoples.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.