Walk in interview for Operations Analyst. Currently we are looking for Operations Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Assist Operations management in developing corporate standards to evaluate all lines of business
• Monitor performance against corporate standards and communicate results to key stakeholders
• Analyze field performance data such as headcount, productivity, utilization and sales lead activity to identify risks, opportunities and trends
• Develop detailed knowledge of incentive plans, participate in measurement of employee performance and provide feedback on potential improvements to incentive plans
• Provide analysis of corporate revenue forecasts to asses forecast accuracy and identify areas for improvement
• Develop expert knowledge of in house data sources, and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources
• Work with multiple stakeholders to improve reporting and tracking from our in-house systems.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics or related field required
• 1+ years of work experience in field operations i.e. entry level / junior role
• Exceptional attention to detail required
• Strong MS Excel and Word skills
• Experience with Micro Strategy software preferred
• Must have experience in supporting field operations
• Good knowledge of English required.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.