Walk in interview for Operations Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Operations Coordinator for our company. Location Sharjah.
• Responsible for maintaining and organizing Operations Daily Review Meeting, update and finalize the reports and submit to RTA. Ensure Action Log is always updated
• Main point of contact for the orderliness of the Passenger Services Department and Operations Control Centre files (procedures, work instructions, forms, notices, letters) in the shared drive as well as archiving the files in the shared drive
• Responsible for preparing Document Definition and Approval Form (DDAF) for update on Operations Work Instructions, Procedures, Forms and Manual, keep track of documents in review, prepare the Briefing Note and submit the final copy to Document Controller
• Responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Passenger Services and OCC Operations Manager including diary management, official letters, emails, reports, minutes of meetings and maintenance of action registers.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years, preferably 5 years’ experience in providing administrative and clerical support to executives and group of individuals in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), SAP and ability to learn new software based applications.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Operations Coordinator in E Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Operations Coordinator for our company. Location Sharjah.
Walk in interview for Operations Coordinator
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.