Walk in interview for Payroll Accountant. Currently we are looking for Payroll Accountant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Expert in payroll accruals, payment, and GL accounts.
• Effectively lead and manage all payroll dept. functions which includes payroll processing, payroll tax, benefit accounting & month end close processes.
• Responsible that all documentation is available and/or stored properly and adequately.
• Monitor progress of work within payroll operations and assume responsibilities as necessary during peak payroll processing times (holidays, store meetings, short-staffed, etc.).
• Build & cultivate strong partnerships with HR, Associate Services, Benefits, Legal, Auditing Stores and other departments to provide expert guidance, resolve individual associate payroll issues as needed.
• Resolve conflict between company policy and regulatory compliance.
• Experience in dealing with Tax authority and tax inspection.
• Manage details and scheduling for all special pay cycles such as bonus payments, yearly or semi-annual loads & adjustments related to vacation, sick & related payouts.
• Able and have the skills to transfer the payroll system into full automated system
• Plan and manage ad hoc reporting, research and special projects as needed or requested to support the company’s strategic direction.
• Work effectively with departments throughout the company to ensure employee s needs are met. This includes payments, forecasting, funding, etc.
• Able to work under pressure.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Very confidential and honest person
• CMA Preferred but not must
• Must have knowledge of multi-state payroll laws, and general legal requirements for overtime, meal periods and special pay requirements
• Must be able to work multiple tasks and interact with all levels of associates within our organization
• 5-10 years experience.
• Knowledge of SAP is highly recommended
• Excellent level of Excel is highly desirable.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.