Walk in interview for Power Supply Technician. Currently we are looking for Power Supply Technician for our company. Location Dubai.
• Follow the relevant procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with Serco Dubai Metro requirements.
• Assist the Power Supply Team Leader in carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities on power supply system covering H.V. traction power supplies, sub-stations, L.V. systems &
• emergency power supplies, uninterrupted power supplies, L.V. main switch, wayside isolators and any other parts within the power supply system.
• Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment, replace faulty equipment and handover/taken back to the electrical workshop for repair
• Ensure the maintenance tools & equipment are in good condition both before and after job activities.
• Perform roles necessary for the management of the safe system of works, including to meet tight maintenance schedules.
• Under the supervision of Power Supply Team Leader to conduct periodical electrical testing, stress testing, switch panels, transformers, circuit breakers and gas insulated switches, solenoids, and other electrical equipment
• and components and recommend or initiate modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards, according to the manufacturer recommendations.
Education & Experience:
• Should ideally have a vocational trade certificate, diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering discipline.
• Must have working knowledge in 750V DC traction, transmission and distribution, 132K and 33K GIS, 132kV/33kV transformers, reactors, condensers, earthing transformer, high speed DC circuit breakers, cabling system, 3rd rail electrification, power sub-stations and ancillary plant would be a definite advantage.
• Must have minimum 1-year work experience as a qualified power supply maintenance technician in maintaining and repairing power supply and distribution system preferably in a rail or power utilities industry.
• Should have knowledge and experience in operating SCADA control and configuring programmable logic controllers is essential.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Power Supply Technician in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.