Walk in interview for Procurement Officer. Currently we are looking for Procurement Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Coordinate internally with engineering, operations etc. to meet client requirement
• Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers/Vendors are efficiently addressed and closed out to complete Bid submission successfully on time.
• Prepares reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries.
• Placing orders with a wide base of vendors and following up on equipment availability to ensure delivery on the scheduled due date
• Maintain records of projects files, costing & Technical details to ensure smooth transfer of data at time of award to the concerned departments
• Pricing negotiations all through out bid and ordering process to insure competitiveness and profitability
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Working under pressure with tight submission dates and delivery times
• Punctuality and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English, written & Spoken, Arab speaker preferably
• Must have procurement and bids experience
• Experienced in using CRM.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.