Walk in interview for Product Manager. Currently we are looking for Product Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure a holistic product portfolio, across various product management teams
• Plan with, and coach, other product managers
• Mentor, appraise performance, and rewarding your team of product managers
• Be responsible for the full product lifecycle
• Manage existing product lines, create new lines, increasing the profitability and management of Profit and Loss goals for each line
• Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements
• Create the product strategy and product roadmaps, and the specification of product requirements.
• Maintain product and market knowledge — analyze and keep on top of market trends across your portfolio
• Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and bring them to market. Work with customers and internally to define and refine product requirements
• Perform best practice research and benchmarking. Conduct competitive analysis and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
• Develop and execute tactical plans.
• Act as product evangelist, both internally and externally.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 3+ years of experience in product management
• Experience in a product manager or engineering leadership role, successfully delivering products to market
• Experience building secure software products with a cross functional global engineering team
• Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
• Demonstrates tenacity and a commitment to deliver and to be accountable for results
• Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects and deliverables
• Ability to foster open communication, influence others, and write and speak effectively
• Ability to think clearly, analyze qualitative data, problem-solve, and prioritize.
• Experience with DevOps product development mindset and methodology
• Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack
• Knowledge of various hosted software stacks across Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with multiple deployment models – on premise, cloud, or hybrid
• Experience with security conscious cloud deployments, such as Amazon Gov Cloud and standards like FedRAMP
• Background in data center design, requirements, or operation
• Background in software defined networking
• Knowledge of security architectures, cryptography, and secure communication protocols
• Experience with secure development lifecycles.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.