Walk in interview for Product Owner. Currently we are looking for Product Owner for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Partner and work with the global product owner located in the headquarters
• Gather and prioritize detailed requirements from key stakeholders
• Define sprint and product backlog priority
• Partner with UI/UX designers to deliver unrivaled user experience throughout the application
• Create epics, user stories and functional acceptance criteria for each sprint
• Lead release management:
• Define BOM of each release based on roadmap strategy and priority from key stakeholders
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
• Define production support requirements and SLAs with IT, Support and Product Management
• Prioritize maintenance activities vs release plan
• Always search for the consensus and find the best compromise among parties
• Review development progress on a regular basis and rely on well defined KPIs to make decisions
• Tracks and reports on the roadmap and key projects progress, risks, strategy decisions and be able to accurately communicate with executives, peers and the rest of the company
• Lead workshops with key stakeholders and provide early product demonstrations and release presentation
• Partner with technical documentation, training and sales enablement and deliver them with the information they require.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 3 years of experience in software development including product owner responsibilities
• Experience in the French healthcare market is a plus
• Project management and organizational skills
• Proficiency with Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience in BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Proficiency with the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
• Must understand platform architecture & design, common integration approaches, security, data relationships, and interface capabilities
• Communication skills (written and oral)
• Proven track record in technology and SaaS solutions
• Ability to elicit needs from key decision makers.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.