Walk in interview for Property consultant
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Contacting sellers and landlords to offer support and advice with their current needs
• Obtaining property information from clients in order to list for sale
• Organizing photography of properties and arranging online listings with our marketing team
• Regular research on price and locations to ensure your market knowledge is current
• Showing prospective buyers and tenants around properties and locations
• Negotiating offers between buyers/tenants and sellers/landlords to both parties satisfaction
• Closing agreements and supporting the administration needed to finalize a deal
• Servicing all parties effectively during the transaction to ensure smooth handovers
• Ensure regular contact with previous, current and prospective clients.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• A high level of determination and work ethic
• An ambition to be the very best at what they do
• Motivated by high performance and earnings, but also giving great service
• Be well presented, well dressed and a strong communicator
• Strong English skills with further languages an advantage
• Sales experience would be ideal, Real estate experience a plus
• IT proficient, comfortable with MS Office and CRM systems.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.