Walk in interview for Receptionist. Currently we are looking for Receptionist for our company. Location Dubai. Receptionist in E Dubai jobs
• Secretarial duties of the Chief Radiologist and Technical Director as required in the absence of Department Admin Secretary.
• This position involves reception responsibilities ensuring efficient daily operation of the department patient registration, appointments, and other related reception duties as assigned, with a high degree of attention paid to quality assurance, workflow, and the handling of telephonic communications within and outside the department.
• Patients for radiological examinations.
Education & Experience:
• Previous experience with audio typing
• Secretarial experience with customer service, filing systems and word processing
• Previous experience in hospital environments, particularly Radiology departments
• Excellent English communication skills are must
• Diploma/Degree with recognized Institution/University
• Secretarial Qualifications
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology
• Arabic communication skills preferred
• Good computer literacy preferred.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Receptionist in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.