Walk in interview for Recruitment Officer. Currently we are looking for Recruitment Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Secure a pipeline of candidates for key positions.
• Screen, assess and short list candidates according to the company s selection criteria.
• Create new tools and ideas that help attract quality candidates.
• Lead employer branding initiatives.
• Attend and prepare employment fairs.
• Coordinate and arrange various HR events.
• Conduct phone interviews to determine applicants qualifications.
• Develop and update job profiles.
• Schedule qualified candidates for a face to face interview.
• Responsible for all external communications with agencies, universities, and other related channels.
• In charge of posting in different channels that has our targeted candidates.
• Arrange training events according to the company’s training calendar.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 0-2 years of experience in recruitment, sales or marketing.
• Extracurricular activities in HR are an added asset for recent graduates.
• Be aware of the latest recruitment and employer branding trends.
• Strong communicator, energetic and sociable personality.
• Excellent proficiency of English.
• Excellent computer and Internet knowledge.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.