Walk in interview for Relationship Manager. Currently we are looking for Relationship Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Recommend appropriate pricing, product, services strategies and changes thereto to maintain competitive position and ensure market penetration.
• Study, analyze and report on market and economic conditions and government controls to identify and interpret the changing needs and wants of the Commercial/Corporate business.
• Evaluate competition and identify their weaknesses which could be exploited to NBBs advantage.
• Identify specific weaknesses in NBBs position towards the Commercial/Corporate business and take necessary action to reduce or remove such weaknesses.
• Keep track of new products, technologies and services available in the market and make necessary recommendations.
• In co-ordination with Country Head, develop a list of target names to be solicited.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Advanced degree in Accounting or Commerce from a reputable University. Alternatively, attended formal credit training with a recognized institution with a degree from a recognized university.
• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing and credit related posts within a reputable financial institution.
• Must be able to make decisions based on prior knowledge and experience.
• Must be able to make decisions requiring analytical, interpretative, evaluative and constructive thinking.
• Must have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to deal effectively and tactfully with clients.
• Must be innovative, enthusiastic individual with good management skills willing to work independently and under pressure.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.