Walk in interview for Reservations Agent. Currently we are looking for Reservations Agent for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
• Ensure clients satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
• Follow internal credit policy.
• Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
• Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals.
• Test calls LQA / IFH results > 85%.
• Follow the internal up-sell programme for Reservations department.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or similar field
• Experience in a reservations department within the hotel industry
• Strong Opera systems skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Any additional languages are of benefit.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.